Introspec Energy Group Inc. offers a diverse range of experience in Petroleum Engineering with key expertise available to support strategic management of operations, production, exploitation, and reservoir engineering. In summary our key skills are:
- diverse operating and technical knowledge in many operating areas in Western Canada.
- expert analysis in the valuation of acquisition or divestments for asset and corporate transactions.
- experienced in water flood opportunities via practical implementation and ongoing surveillance of bypassed oil.
- provide strategic tenure and exploitation knowledge in both gas and oil assets to maximize inherant value.
- professionals in well inflow/outflow relationships coupled with expert pressure transient analysis skills.
Through our involvement in the Well Completions and Frac Database, we continually update our experience and knowledge with multi stage horizontal wells and emerging plays.